STAR TREK - THE NEXT GENERATION:
Ethics & Morals (11)
These lessons are published in the book "TrekAcademy - Volume 1" available from Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
STAR TREK - THE ORIGINAL SERIES: Coming Soon!
This policy applies only to the owners of the TrekAcademy.com website.
I. Collection of data
Visitors to this website are not required to enter any personal information. Only users who wish to participate in the Feedback facility of this website are required to provide a legitimate email address and their generic location data such as City, State and Country. Only the user selected “User Name” is displayed in our Feedback section. No other personal information, including the user email address is ever displayed in any location on this website. The user provided email address is used strictly by TrekAcademy.com to communicate with the user only, should there ever be a need. The location data is used in the internal marketing analysis of TrekAcademy.com to better understand and serve our viewer base. No user supplied information is ever sold, distributed or exposed voluntarily by TrekAcademy.com. We take every effort to secure this information.
At this time, we do NOT deploy any cookies.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of any substantial changes to this policy via the posting of on-line announcements on this site.
IV. Contact information
If you have any questions, please click here to contact us.
V. Rules of Conduct
All contents of this web site adhere to strict rules and standards of public decency, ethical & moral behavior. We rigidly enforce this tenet across our web site, especially in our Feedback page contents.
If you wish to participate in our Feedback discussions, you must read and agree with our Feedback policy below.
By submitting your comments, suggestions and questions to be displayed in the Feedback section of our web site, you are hereby agreeing to abide by all of the following mandates:
1. We are not obligated to review your Feedback statements
2. You will not use any language in your Feedback statements that is deemed obscene, profane, lewd, prurient, vulgar or suggestive in any of the aforementioned manner
3. You will not attempt to promote in your Feedback statements any form of bigotry, racism, or hatred against any individual, group or entity, based on political views, age, disability, gender, ethnicity, race, creed, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category
4. Your Feedback statements will not advocate any illegal and/or unethical behavior or acts
5. Your Feedback statements will not attempt in anyway to promote or publicize any commercial activity, including providing links to other websites, phone numbers, email addresses or any other forms of communications links, amongst others
6. Your Feedback statements will not disclose any confidential or proprietary information
7. You acknowledge and approve the disclosure of your User Name for public display in conjunction with the publishing of your comments in our Feedback section
8. We are not obligated to keep your Feedback statements confidential
9. You agree that your Feedback statements are non-confidential and non-proprietary, and shall forever be the exclusive property of TrekAcademy.com, and that you waive all claims against TrekAcademy.com for any infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights in your Feedback statements
10. You agree that we may use, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, and exploit in any manner whatsoever your Feedback statements in any form and format, including for improvements to our services or products or in conjunction with our promotions, and in any media in existence or hereinafter developed
11. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to any Feedback statements you provide
12. We may use your Feedback statements for any purpose and in any way, without any obligation to you
13. You are not entitled to any compensation or remuneration of any kind from us for your Feedback statements for any reason
Once approved, we will publish your Feedback statements in the Feedback section of our website.
Disclaimer: This website is not associated or endorsed by Paramount Pictures or CBS Studios Inc., the owners of the Star Trek trademarks, related marks and copyrights. References to Star Trek material on this web site complies with the Fair or Acceptable Use Principle established in the U.S. and International copyright law for the purposes of review, study, criticism and news reporting. No copyright infringement is intended by this website. All original work provided on this website is the sole copyrighted property of TrekAcademy.com and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written permission from TrekAcademy.com.